I bought several pieces of furniture at Ashley furniture store in Hoobs New Mexico.The first shipment was on time but the headboard on my bed had a scratch on it.

The second shipment was the really bad one. The guys who delivered my furniture had a hard time putting my bed together and come to find out the rails were bent . The rails of the bed were still in the box so that means they did not check the furniture before they delivered it. So I bought brand new furniture that was defective.

Because the first bed I got delivered had a scratch on it, this time I wanted to make sure that everything was right and I am glad I did because I had the hardest time to open the drawer on the bed when it should just glide out but because the rails were bent it did not. I pointed this out to the guys who delivered the furniture. And that is when they told me about the rails being warped. We're they going to tell me if I didn't say anything?

Only God knows. Please don't let this happen to you. When someone buys furniture brand new they should get in perfect shape because after all that is what you pay for. The furniture should have been checked prior to deliver instead of having the costumer get disappointed and upset.

It is not fair for anyone to buy brand new furniture that is defective and then have to wait a month for someone to come to look at it to decide if it can be fixed.

Does anyone want to pay for furniture full price if it is going to have to be fixed?I really hope that the people at Ashley furniture go through the same experience I did.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Headboard.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

DONT BUY ASHLEY FURNITURE.POOR QUALITY.

DEFECTIVE. POOR MANAGEMENT. AWEFUL AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NEVER AGAIN.

LEFT ME WITH BROKEN BEDROOM SET AND WON'T REIMBURSE. *** ARTIST. NEED TO BE SUED.

CLAIM WARRANTY.FIXES ALL BUT THE ALL BLAIM EACH OTHER AND WON'T FIX OR REPLACE ANYTHING

PURCHASED KITCHEN SET AND BEDROOM SET .All furniture came defective with scratches blistering and peeling of paint.

Mirror began loosening and fell completely forward and dresser peeling with scratches and bubbling of the silver and black coating. The legs under bed are. Slanting unable to stabilize bed so it is leaning forward with the brackets breaking and wood cracking. Kitchen set chairs have faux leather flattened to the wood.

No cushioning left and the legs are wobbling and the backs are unsteady. Can't use set. Table top has fine circular scratches and gray lines under

Clear coat from factory. Table legs Also unstable purchased warranty lied and claimed excessive use.

Only had bedroom 2months not even able to use it due to mirror falling forward. Very dangerous and Ashley would not send a tech for months then tech lied and I was told there was nothing wrong with bed and to just use it. The tech removed broken mirror asking me for tool, which I had none. Who sends a tech with no tools?

Ashley Fullerton ca manager al and Steve and Monica are all liars and thieves. Customer service and tech are worse *** artist. Plan to file suit against them for harassment and abuse of their power . DONT BUY THEIR DEFECTIVE JUNK FURNITURE.

THEY ALL LIE.:(