I bought a bunk bed 4 years ago, Ashley furniture delivered a damage furniture with the promise that they would be back to exchange it, 4 years after, they still didn't exchange it.I called, and spoke with costumer service and they told me, is nothing they could do now, because it been 4 years.

I'm not asking for a new furniture, I'm just asking to repair it. I have been a costumer of Ashley furniture since 2006, all my furniture i purchase there, and they just don't care. Where is the costumer service?

i invest so much money in that store, and they just wash their hand and show no consideration with their client.I'm PISSED.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Why would you wait 4 years to call?If they said they were going to replace it and you didn't hear anything after a couple days that's when you should have called!!

Before your daughter got her grubby little hands all over it.

Maybe you would have known that if you went past the 6th grade.But judging by your writing you probably didn't even make it that far.

how can you complain about merchandise you dont even pay for? you use credit cards to purchase items, then dont pay the credit card companies, what makes you feel so special to recieve free stuff?