2.0

Visited Ashley in Gastonia NC on Black Friday 2016, Brendan was my sales person as I have bought things from him in the past. I was looking for a mattress after finally picking the Destin shore Ltd the paper work was done and I was given my delivery date of Dec 7th.

The mattress was delivered so my brother signed for it, I was in Boston for my grandfathers funeral. when I returned it was the wrong mattress. I did not receive the DS Ltd that I had picked while in the store, I got the Anniversary edition Ashley sleep which is not even a pillow top. I called the corporate office right away and the local store and they both said because I didn't call within 24 hours I was stuck with the mattress.

I could not exchange it or get my money back. I ask if they wanted a copy of the death certificate and they said it would not do any good and I didn't qualify for the sleep guarantee. I wanted to verify the model number on my receipt to see if they mixed up the order and looks like they charged the price of the Ltd but put in the model number of the anniversary. I was even told I should buy the $119 mattress cover because if the mattress got one spot on it the warranty would not be any good.

All I want is what I picked out in the store the DS LTD. I ask them if I was supposed to pay 1200 for something I didn't even order and they said yes because I didn't call within 24 hours. I tried to explain I was in Boston arranging a funeral and they didn't care they just want that money and don't care about the customer at all.

Do not shop at the Gastonia store I know i'll never go back!!! pic on L what I wanted Pic on R what I got see the problem?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Were not helpful at all, Did not deliver what was ordered could not return.

• inconvenience
  • ashley furniture reviews
  • Ashley Furniture Gastonia

Comments

You need to report them to BBB. It's a tedious process, but worth it.

@Anonymous