On 5/23/11 I ordered a NEW console love seat from the Ashley store in Murrieta Ca I got a big (are ya ready) Big 10% discount the furniture was delivered on 6/3/11 and was a problem right from the start.There was a broken zipper on a back cushion after ordering the wrong part 3 times that got fixed.

On 7/2/11 I noticed a rubbing sound from the right seat, The frame of the unit is bent and the so called leather is rubbing to the point of tearing. I again called Ashley & they sent a "TECH" out to look at it. I was informed today that they are ordering parts (remember they had to do this 3 time before they got it right last time) and they would BEND the frame back into place!! Excuse me I Paid for a new piece of furniture it has not been right since it was delivered and now their going to bend the frame back into place ***!!

I want this piece of *** replaced with what I Paid for A NEW CONSOLE LOVE SEAT!They have taken their on line customer service off line there is no web site BUYERS BEWARE stay away from Ashley

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyHelp

Ashley Furniture HomeStore CARES about our customers!!

Please don't give up on us and we will do everything we can to resolve all issues. Please post how to contact you or contact us at 866-512-7453 Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00. Please state that you are a Pissed Consumer customer and ask for Nicole, Angela or Brittany for immediate assistance.

okiecowpokey

The California Sate Dept.of Consumer Affairs Contacted Ashley on my behalf.

ASHLEY told them YES we delivered a Damaged console but we fixed it to Manufacture Specs. Done we will not replace. The consumer has NO protection from BIG BUSINESS.

600% Profit people selling damaged goods!!Buyer beware the only way to stop them is to NOT do business with them!!