We purchased the Sonoma Saddle Leather Sectional from Ashley Furniture on 09/02/2009.It was delivered 09/15/2009.
The wedge had a "pick" or hole in the leather. On 09/19/2009 one of the recliners over extended / broke. On 09/23/2009 the other one did the same. In mid-October (I apologize I do not have the exact date) they sent a repair man out to determine how they would fix these problems.
The representative determined that the leather on the wedge would have to be replaced and all the hardware on both recliners would have to be replaced as well. Ashley then orders the parts and has them delivered to our home. We have two giant boxes & a good sized tube taking up 1/2 our dining room for Thanksgiving. When I call to schedule an appointment I am told we did not receive all the parts yet so we have to wait.
A week later we receive another package. I call on 11/30 and leave two voicemails. I call on 12/01 and leave two more voicemails. I call again on 12/03 and leave another voicemail advising "Melissa" that they will have our sectional fixed by Christmas BEFORE our friends and family come in.
She finally calls back on 12/03 and sets a repair date on 12/09. The repair man comes out and opens the boxes. The parts that Ashley sent to repair the recliners are BROKEN!!!!!!!! Then he opens the package with the leather (he opens with his hands, not a knife) and it has a slice in it!
We have now also noticed that the hide-a-bed couch side of the sectional is leaning to the right...so all three pieces of the sectional are damaged.We have called and left another two messages for "Melissa" and have yet not received a call back...surprise, surprise...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sonoma Saddle
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I had a $0.00 balance on 3/14/16 and placed $25 on account and received a bonus of $62.50 so I played with $87.50 and won over $300.00 the site won't..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "It seems like I fall for this every year...We spend lots of money there during back to school, enticed by the opportunity to earn Place cash. When the time comes..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."