Ashley Furniture - Delivered Broken Sectional Sent Broken Parts to FIX!
We purchased the Sonoma Saddle Leather Sectional from Ashley Furniture on 09/02/2009.It was delivered 09/15/2009.
The wedge had a "pick" or hole in the leather. On 09/19/2009 one of the recliners over extended / broke. On 09/23/2009 the other one did the same. In mid-October (I apologize I do not have the exact date) they sent a repair man out to determine how they would fix these problems.
The representative determined that the leather on the wedge would have to be replaced and all the hardware on both recliners would have to be replaced as well. Ashley then orders the parts and has them delivered to our home. We have two giant boxes & a good sized tube taking up 1/2 our dining room for Thanksgiving. When I call to schedule an appointment I am told we did not receive all the parts yet so we have to wait.
A week later we receive another package. I call on 11/30 and leave two voicemails. I call on 12/01 and leave two more voicemails. I call again on 12/03 and leave another voicemail advising "Melissa" that they will have our sectional fixed by Christmas BEFORE our friends and family come in.
She finally calls back on 12/03 and sets a repair date on 12/09. The repair man comes out and opens the boxes. The parts that Ashley sent to repair the recliners are BROKEN!!!!!!!! Then he opens the package with the leather (he opens with his hands, not a knife) and it has a slice in it!
We have now also noticed that the hide-a-bed couch side of the sectional is leaning to the right...so all three pieces of the sectional are damaged.We have called and left another two messages for "Melissa" and have yet not received a call back...surprise, surprise...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sonoma Saddle
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery. It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged..."
- "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..."
- "In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing. Immediately upon..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."