We purchased the Sonoma Saddle Leather Sectional from Ashley Furniture on 09/02/2009.It was delivered 09/15/2009.

The wedge had a "pick" or hole in the leather. On 09/19/2009 one of the recliners over extended / broke. On 09/23/2009 the other one did the same. In mid-October (I apologize I do not have the exact date) they sent a repair man out to determine how they would fix these problems.

The representative determined that the leather on the wedge would have to be replaced and all the hardware on both recliners would have to be replaced as well. Ashley then orders the parts and has them delivered to our home. We have two giant boxes & a good sized tube taking up 1/2 our dining room for Thanksgiving. When I call to schedule an appointment I am told we did not receive all the parts yet so we have to wait.

A week later we receive another package. I call on 11/30 and leave two voicemails. I call on 12/01 and leave two more voicemails. I call again on 12/03 and leave another voicemail advising "Melissa" that they will have our sectional fixed by Christmas BEFORE our friends and family come in.

She finally calls back on 12/03 and sets a repair date on 12/09. The repair man comes out and opens the boxes. The parts that Ashley sent to repair the recliners are BROKEN!!!!!!!! Then he opens the package with the leather (he opens with his hands, not a knife) and it has a slice in it!

We have now also noticed that the hide-a-bed couch side of the sectional is leaning to the right...so all three pieces of the sectional are damaged.We have called and left another two messages for "Melissa" and have yet not received a call back...surprise, surprise...

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

your fault for buying an uglyass couch in the beginning - lose some weight and it will not break

call your head office involved over the store you purchased it from believe me start saying i want a complete refund and to end service they will fix it if they dont take legal action and you will get your money back if you have proof and documents stating all that has happened and go somewhere to get a better quality of furniture