My new love seat was delivered with a tear in it and Ashley Furniture wants to repair it and I refused at the time of delivery and requested they put it back on the truck.I was told that they will replace it, but customer service has to contact me first and they will put the order in to replace it then.

I was told by Emily (CSM) that I should have read the policy. I would follow policy if it had happen by me or after the delivery.

I refuse a new repaired piece of furniture.

I will not except a repaired piece of furniture that I did not cause the damage to, it was brand new and I paid a brand new price for it and now I am being told it's policy.Pam C.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

This SAME thing happened to me with Haverty's.I bought two new barstools.

One had an obvious crack in the arm area and I noticed the crack as soon as the delivery guy brough it inside. The delivery guy called Haverty's and at first they told me to keep the damaged barstool until a new one could be sent. Then Haverty's called and a representative informed me that they will send someone to my house to repair the barstool. Ok, I paid for a new one.

I want a replacement, not a patched up job on something that I personally did not damage.I guess that is the policy everywhere, but it stinks!