I ordered a bed for my daughter and was very specific with salesman Earl on the color.When it arrived a week after they said it would, they delivered the wrong colored bed.

Now they are saying I have to wait to even find out when they can deliver me the right one. And are offering nothing for the inconvenience and one manager was cold and uncaring. Dave William is his name here at the Manassas, VA location. I want to say forget it and cancel, but they say that can't be done.

Well they messed up the order and in my opinion are out of time.My daughter is heartbroken and needs a bed now, not a month from now.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley furniture Dura/blend Ashley Furniture "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..." Read more Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Furniture Sold as Leather Furniture-- be Aware Ashley Furniture " Ashley Furniture Fraud Issues That Were Experienced over the purchase over two leather (vinyl ***) items for the sum of $2,000.00, negotiated down sale price, with an additional extended..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more