I am very disappointed with Ashley right now. I ordered a Mattress on 3/19 for $208.04, for delivery date of 3/23.

As of 3/28 still no delivery. I logged in to my UPS site & requested for item to stay at UPS site so I can just pick up. Scheduled pick up 3/31. On 3/31 UPS states that my package was missing a label and was sent to LOST& Found, and was going to be returned back to Ashley for re-labeling, item had already left San Francisco and was in Ontario.

I have called, waited on hold, 3- text , 2 emails & yet had no answers! I’m pretty frustrated to see your new advertisement about your “Donation” of 1k mattresses to the homeless during this COVID-19 Pandemic. Well check this out, I have my own pandemic at my house, my husband has Glioblastoma Brain Cancer & has been fighting his *** off, and I ordered the Twin Mattress so we can put it in our living room so we don’t miss any second with him. I feel if you choose to stay open during this time, then you need to follow through with your orders to your paying customers.

Who is going to get this right? Order # 725003****94

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Location: South San Francisco, California