Verified Reviewer

Ashley

Waldorf, MD 20601

Attn: Customer Service

Subject: Waiting 6 months for delivery, invoice # 28210****

My wife and I ordered a sofa and love seat on 22 Feb 2021 and paid in full at that time. We were told and the contract stated it would be available in 8 to 12 weeks.

That would have been around May 2021. My wife (Carol) called in June, July and August and was each time was given dates of the following month for the items to arrive. In August she was given a date of 9 September 2021 for delivery date. She called the week after and was told one of the pieces was due to arrive 17 September at the store and the other would arrive probably the next week.

When we spoke with friends shortly after we placed the order, they told us they had just ordered furniture and was told it would be 6 months or longer for delivery.

No one at Ashleys said anything about that length of time.

At the end of May 2021 we had our two couches removed from our house anticipating the delivery.

Here we are 5 October 2021, over 6 months after the order was placed and paid for.

We have not been contacted, nor did anyone answer the phone today when I called twice. No one from Ashleys have ever initiated a call to us to advise us of any delay.

Please advise me of the future delivery dates and what compensation

Robert L