When making a purchase one week and then trying to make a purchase the following week .Why would you not have a delivery fee for one purchase and have a delivery fee for the second purchase.

I would be happy to pick up this purchase at your store to not have to pay a delivery fee of $49. I was told this is the only way to receive furniture from Ashley . It has to be delivered to your house.

That is a hidden fee in which is not fair to the customer.Please explain what is your policy and why would it change from one week to the next .

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I did not llike the way i wad treated no respect.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Leather Rocker Recliner Review Ashley Furniture "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more