When making a purchase one week and then trying to make a purchase the following week .Why would you not have a delivery fee for one purchase and have a delivery fee for the second purchase.

I would be happy to pick up this purchase at your store to not have to pay a delivery fee of $49. I was told this is the only way to receive furniture from Ashley . It has to be delivered to your house.

That is a hidden fee in which is not fair to the customer.Please explain what is your policy and why would it change from one week to the next .

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I did not llike the way i wad treated no respect.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel

Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ahsly furniture - never again Ashley Furniture "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more