1.2

I purchased furniture August 5th of 14 pieces, as of today Oct. 21, 2021, I have only received 2 items; one sofa table and a DAMAGED sofa.

I received a call to schedule a delivery from 3 more items, the day of delivery I called to get an update on delivery time only to be told that I was not on schedule for a delivery and my 3 items will not be available for delivery until weeks later (what?). Furthermore, I tried to explain that I received a call and text for delivery but the CSR hung up saying well you are not getting a delivery. Not only that, I called back only get another person that was ever more clueless and unhelpful.

Ashley will NEVER get my business again. You can better quality and understanding if stop outsourcing your customer service department to overseas personnel.

Delivery service - horrible and unreliable!

Customer service- rude and unprofessional!

User's recommendation: Take your business somewhere else.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Nice products.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Poor follow up with customer care, Lied about prices free delivery free assembly, Every things involved with their service.

Comments