I recently purchased a living room set as of 01/18/2013.I worked with an amazing sales rep Tim Jones and front desk ladies were very friendly and helpful.

However, the delivery and customer service from the corporate office is very horrible. I hope you don't have high blood pressure because you will have to visit ER. I bought furniture on 01/18/2013 and on 01/19/2013 was issue 1 they stated they do not have the rug for my set so because I have an event planned I reduced down to purchasing the display rug (with no offered discount). The lady of Sat 01/19/2013 and sales rep of Friday 01/18/2013 advised furniture will be delivered Wed 01/23/2013.

So then on Monday 01/21/2013 my husband gets a call to inform him delivery is set for Friday(Mind you we had already taken off work) so then I get a call advising to confirm delivery for Wednesday by then i am confused so I called and express the inconvience and how I had already taken off work to receive my delivery the rep(GWeN) did not care so I asked for a supervisor which took 10 minutes of arguing with her to get to Tyler the so called supervisor and he said there is nothing he can do and he did not apologies for the inconvience or correct his employee. He acted as if we got your money now so on to the next customer. Then I called the original store to speak with a supervisor/manager and the nice lady at the front got me over to someone who came to line and stated I am with a customer call back to the store and tell them to get you someone else.

That was over the top which led me to post my concerns to any new buyer and file a formal BBB complaint.I read the 720+ reviews and did not listen so now I am paying the price for it please be cautions because I failed to do so and look at my experience

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments