2.6

Back in February, I purchased a couch at the Merrillville store for $2400 in which I still had to pay shipping. About 7 years ago, Ashley furniture would include shipping for free when you spent over a certain amount which I'm assuming a 1,000 since that was how much we spent back then.

My furniture I bought this year was told it would be delivered in June. It was pushed back to mid July and then end of August, which I understand a bit due to COVID-19. A couples weeks ago I was told I needed to set up delivery and the earliest available day was Monday, 23. They called two hours before it was estimated to be delivered that the truck broke down.

So, they rescheduled for Wednesday, 25. This time they called an hour after the time frame they told me saying the truck broke down and my furniture cannot be delivered that it will be delivered Saturday. We got a hold of the supervisor of store I purchased and he said he will send a ticket in and call me once he had a responses he also told me the furniture is still in the warehouse and that there is no broken down truck. So, why does Ashley Furniture hire a bunch of liars.

It's sad I am getting the runaround about a couch I paid using my own credit card. After all my of this, they won't compensate for the frustration they put me through, the days being taken off to wait for them, and hours. Now who knows if I will even received my furniture Saturday or if it will once again be the truck broke down.

I also still have not heard back from the person I talked to that put a ticket in. just wasted.

User's recommendation: Great selection but poor delivery and service.

Preferred solution: Product delivered and priced reduced. Free shipping plus a good amount of money taken off. .

Ashley Furniture Cons: Issues after the sale.

Comments