Style and Design

Purchased a bed at Ashley Furniture in Woodbridge, VA on 12/16/17.Received a text saying it would be delivered on 12/22/17, and if I could not accept delivery that day there would be a $50 rescheduling fee.

Cancelled my appointments to be home that morning. When delivery truck arrived, only the mattress and box springs were on it - not the whole bed. As I talked on the phone with the store, the delivery guys threw my mattress and box springs in the street while one of the delivery guys left with the truck to make another delivery. The gentleman on the phone at Ashley said he couldn't help me and hung up.

I asked the remaining delivery guy to call him back. As he waited for the phone to be picked up (presumably), the truck returned, the gentlemen loaded the mattress and box springs back on the truck (to deliver to another customer, I guess), and drove off. I went to the store, presented my picture, presented the text message, and argued for 2-1/2 hrs before I was told I had a full refund. When I asked for written confirmation that I had a full refund, the manager asked me to leave, or he said he would call the police.

There are better stores with better customer service.Don't shop at Ashley.

I didn't like: Treatment by store employees, Delivery.

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel

to AshleyFurnitureCares #1408981

Daniel, you can help by actually delivering on the refund your employee promised. You could also help by ensuring that your employees are honest, only sell furniture that exists, respect that customers have valuable lives apart from their time spent with Ashley Furniture, and that they refrain from saying "trust me" when they've already told the customer something that turned out not to be the case. If you cannot do this, then, in the words of your employee on the phone, you can't help me.