Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Will never purchase furniture from Ashley Furniture Murfreesboro Store again.Purchased living room suite, delivery time was set on a Saturday between the hours of 2:00 P.M.

and 7:00 P.M. Around five o'clock we called the warehouse to see if we could get an estimated time of arrival, we were told by the distribution center that they had been delayed by some traffice tie ups but they definately would be here by 7:00 or just past. Seven o'clock , then 8 o'clock then bed time no furniture and no phone call. At least if they were not going to be here they would have called right?

Wrong, they have no accountability. They are closed on Sunday and Monday so they didn't care that we had no furniture for three days. Called the store to speak with store manager, talked to Rick Doyle, his customer service skills are exceptional, he can't do anything until Tuesday and his going the extra mile is just calling the distribution center on Tuesday to set up another delivery time. Well isn't that grand.

Going the extra mile would be for him to call someone above him and at least try to have the furniture delivered on Monday, even though the distribution center is closed. Asked if we would be first for Tuesday, his reply, the Trucks for Tuesday are already loaded, well if that's the case what happened to the furniture that was to be delivered to us on Saturday? No one can answer that question and they really don't care. Once your money goes into their register that's all they are concerned with.

In their eyes the sale is complete and they are off the hook. Well this is a call out to all other Ashley furniture customers who have had delivery problems that go unresolved. so what they give you 89.99 back for delivery fee. What about the five to in my case 48 to Seventy two hours that we have to devote to just waiting for delivery.

Never purchase from Ashley Furniture!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never will again.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion