Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th.The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May.

The pedestal legs are wobble because they decided to use the wrong kinds of nuts and bolts. I called customer service and was told that no one would be available to fix it until Wednesday next week. I then asked that they come and pick it back up and was told no because it was past the 48 hours for canceling. I explained that if i didn't know there was a problem until delivery then how could I cancel.

I was told that the delivery people that just walked out of my door would be unable to come and fix the problem because they are two deliveries away. I was told I couldn't take it to the store or the warehouse because "they don't do that". After trying to get the customer service rep to resolve the issue and her talking over me I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told in a very rude way that they are going to say the same thing. After speaking with the supervisor I was told the delivery people REFUSED to come back and fix the problem.

I am now stuck with a table that cannot be used that is taking up space in my entry way until Wednesday and no way to return it.I am a loyal customer to this store having purchased a bed, living room set and more from them but after the way I was treated today I will not be buying here again nor will I recommend them anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $119. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ashley furniture furniture set from Ashley Furniture was quality of assembly Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments