Live Oak, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th.The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Cheap Furniture and Horrible Customer Service

The pedestal legs are wobble because they decided to use the wrong kinds of nuts and bolts. I called customer service and was told that no one would be available to fix it until Wednesday next week. I then asked that they come and pick it back up and was told no because it was past the 48 hours for canceling. I explained that if i didn't know there was a problem until delivery then how could I cancel.

I was told that the delivery people that just walked out of my door would be unable to come and fix the problem because they are two deliveries away. I was told I couldn't take it to the store or the warehouse because "they don't do that". After trying to get the customer service rep to resolve the issue and her talking over me I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told in a very rude way that they are going to say the same thing. After speaking with the supervisor I was told the delivery people REFUSED to come back and fix the problem.

I am now stuck with a table that cannot be used that is taking up space in my entry way until Wednesday and no way to return it.I am a loyal customer to this store having purchased a bed, living room set and more from them but after the way I was treated today I will not be buying here again nor will I recommend them anyone.

Review about: Table.

I didn't like: Quality of assembly.

Review #641923 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $119
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.