Ashley Furniture - Delivery People Didn't Put Table Together Properly
Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th.The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May.
The pedestal legs are wobble because they decided to use the wrong kinds of nuts and bolts. I called customer service and was told that no one would be available to fix it until Wednesday next week. I then asked that they come and pick it back up and was told no because it was past the 48 hours for canceling. I explained that if i didn't know there was a problem until delivery then how could I cancel.
I was told that the delivery people that just walked out of my door would be unable to come and fix the problem because they are two deliveries away. I was told I couldn't take it to the store or the warehouse because "they don't do that". After trying to get the customer service rep to resolve the issue and her talking over me I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told in a very rude way that they are going to say the same thing. After speaking with the supervisor I was told the delivery people REFUSED to come back and fix the problem.
I am now stuck with a table that cannot be used that is taking up space in my entry way until Wednesday and no way to return it.I am a loyal customer to this store having purchased a bed, living room set and more from them but after the way I was treated today I will not be buying here again nor will I recommend them anyone.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of assembly
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear. The legs on my dining room table..."
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania. When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O. for the..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."