Ashley Furniture - Delivery People Didn't Put Table Together Properly

419 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th.The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May.

The pedestal legs are wobble because they decided to use the wrong kinds of nuts and bolts. I called customer service and was told that no one would be available to fix it until Wednesday next week. I then asked that they come and pick it back up and was told no because it was past the 48 hours for canceling. I explained that if i didn't know there was a problem until delivery then how could I cancel.

I was told that the delivery people that just walked out of my door would be unable to come and fix the problem because they are two deliveries away. I was told I couldn't take it to the store or the warehouse because "they don't do that". After trying to get the customer service rep to resolve the issue and her talking over me I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told in a very rude way that they are going to say the same thing. After speaking with the supervisor I was told the delivery people REFUSED to come back and fix the problem.

I am now stuck with a table that cannot be used that is taking up space in my entry way until Wednesday and no way to return it.I am a loyal customer to this store having purchased a bed, living room set and more from them but after the way I was treated today I will not be buying here again nor will I recommend them anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Table
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #641923 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
419 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×