Bought childs dollhse bed set was del.when I was told; delivered damaged had to call it in they are supposse to send someone out still waiting.

At the same time I ordered a set of lamps & bed in a bag was promised it would be here this friday called the store to see if it came in the lady was rude(wanted to know why I'd be calling the store)(her tone of voice was very uncalled for, My sales lady told me to call an ck)to me first of all and she said that they only get del. wed. so I have to wait until next wk which is Christmas and she wasn't sure if they would be getting del., I ask tospk w/manager he came on phone said there was nothing he could do that I wasn't getting my order until 23rd. I asked then why was I promised by this fri.

I asked for corp.# they told me there was nothing they could do!!! I was warned by friends and family not to shop Ashley's I will listen next time.....

& will spread the word not to trust your sales person they just want to make a sale.....once they have your monies they don't care about you as a person only that they made a sale.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I had an issue with Ashley's as well.I bought a picture on 12/6/2009.

The picture was at another Ashleys and the sales person told me I would have it in one week. I still dont have after several calls to the store. Being transferred to people who dont know what is going on. I went to Ashley's tonight.

The picture has never been put on the truck to be delivered.

I was told the decorator would personally go pick it up so I am suppose to get it tomorrow.I'll se if that is true

Do not let them in your house until you inspect the furniture outside.....If something is damage DO NOT take it.....