Fallston, Maryland

I had my furniture to be delivered from 7 am to 11 am. I had a family member waiting on the couch for their knock on the door.

they did not knock or ring my door bell at all , they called my house to let me know the driver left the location. I had two numbers listed to call n they did not do that. When i called cooperate and dispatch all they did was make excuses n lie to me they tried to say we call when their in route and that *** because they did not say that. they told me i could not have it delivered back out and i could not pick it up until they scan the items that could take them 24 to 72 hrs.

Then they will call me to rescheudle i told them i paid for that its my bedroom set n i need it. Poor customer service and they said the truck wont go back to the warehouse tonight and they don't know when it will, and they were booked for the next two days. I spoke to the driver at one o clock he was on the way back to warehouse i said what but u cant deliver back to me i paid for the delivery he said no i cant they wont let me i said wow but they say you guys r booked and would be out all day and he also said he would scan my items soon's he gets there.

I called back in to a manager she said no they wont scan your items right away its up to the workers at the warehouse n that they don't know when i will get my bedroom set... They are the worst furniture store and i will never go back there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments