San Antonio, Texas

I purchased a sofa from Ashley Furniture Store in San Antonio,Texas at their Military and Zaramora Store. It was raining the day of delivery. They were suppose to be at my home between 12:30 and 3:30 pm. The automated system called and said they'd be here in 45 mins. that was at 4:15,. Finally at 5:00 the driver calls asking for directions. I tried giving him directions, he couldn't speak English very well. All he said was "we reschedule". I called Dan, my salesman and he couldn't help. Apparently, not his problem, it's corporate. I had to call the corporate office because they didn't bother to call me. I told the situation and when I asked for compensation, as I had paid $180.00 delivery charge and I live about 54 miles from the store. No problem, they first offered me a $5.00 gift card! When I called the store and asked to speak to the Store Manager, I was only able to speak to a woman named Julia, no last name, and she made sure that I was only to speak to her. Julia said she would call corporate back and she spoke to Kayla. She called me back and told me to call corporate and speak to Kayla. I was disconnected twice, and on the third time I didn't speak to Kayla, as she couldn't be found apparently. I spoke with someone else and it took her several minutes to pull up some screen and see what was going on. I then had to explain once again my issue.

Where was the store manager or who the store manager is I have no idea as I wasn't allowed to speak to him. Bottom line, the only compensation they offered was a $50.00 gift card for a future purchase to their store. I will never buy another piece of furniture from Ashley and will inform all my friends and family to do the same. I had to *** from work and all they were going to compensate me is $50.00 to put back in their pocket. I don't think so.

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Comments