Edmonton, Alberta

I purchased a new bedroom set to be delivered to my new home in Cochrane, AB on a specific Friday - 6 weeks down the road. We have sold my existing bedroom set and it will be gone to allow for the delivery.

Today, Wednesday, 2 days before delivery, I get a phone call from Jasmine Ebert at the Heritage, Calgary location to say that they *** up the Postal Code in their computer and that they don't deliver to Cochrane on any day other than Thursday. I have explained to her that I schedule this 6 weeks ago, and that I really need it delivered because I will be without a place to sleep. She assures me that she would contact scheduling to try to arrange a Saturday delivery. This afternoon, I had not heard back, so I called her.

She said that they had until 3:30pm today to answer her email. I suggested that she follow up with a phone call to their department. Yup, she would do that and get back to me before the end of today. Sure enough, I called her back again, but she leaves at 5:30pm and I have heard nothing!!

Delivery of your new furniture.... WHO CARES!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

• Furniture Delivery