2.8

I purchased a dining room table in August of 2016. Here we are in November of 2016 and the table has scratches which makes the table look as if it were 10 years old!

Contacted Ashley and they referred me to Platinum Warranty who want to send a tech out to repair the scratches. How do you repair scratches?! They don't want to replace the table! NEVER AGAIN FOR ASHLEY FURNITURE!

I would rather buy from bob's then ever order from Ashley Furniture again!

They talk you into this protection plan and then when you go to use it it is a titally different story. Complete fraud!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This "review" is ignorant. YOU scratched YOUR table, Ashley's was willing to send someone out to address scratches that were YOUR fault for free and YOU turned them down because YOU won't settle for anything less than a refund for something that is YOUR fault. I think the adjective for this consumer should be something other than Pissed.

@Captain

Nope! Completely disagree.

I too have a scratched table which happened (and has continued to happen) while I was cleaning it. The smallest things lead to a scratch on this table. For the amount of money I paid for my table there is no reason it should be looking the way it looks now.

It’s as if paint is flaking off of table and showing a different light “wood” color underneath. It simply looks like it was made cheap.

@Len

Our table looks like absolute crap with scratches just from cleaning with soap and water. There is a seriously thin layer on particle board.

I wish i had bought something different. And I wish they had a disclaimer on the site that says how much wear and tear the tables could take so you know before buying.

Ashley Furniture Reviews