Ashley Furniture - Discoloration of furniture
I added another much more clearer than last photo color changes and cracking and loss of money beofre a yt putchased 2007 in March and was rapaired.I was given a run around and was advised normal for leather to do this and when repair man came he said side is not leather at all and the label should not state leather anf representative I spoke with regarding repairs explaimed to me it was my fault because of oils from my body turning causing fading.
Refused to let me return product and get my money back.I am pissed off royally
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed". The rails for the bed..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."