2.8
Style and Design

I bought a sectional from Ashley Furniture two years ago! I noticed a pull in cushion called was told to email pictures never heard from them!

Recently we noticed the fabric pulling away from the base of the couch on both sides went to the Willow Grove store showed pictures and told to email customer service. We sent pictures of the problem and a picture of the whole set to show it was not used very often! I called customer service and got a wonderful custmer service agent who told me it would be forwardedfor review and she would get back to me! Never heard again and so I called for review and she would get back to me!

Never heard again and so I called and was told because I did not take the warrenty they would do nothing even though it looks like a manufactuer defect . She told me she would give me the number of someone who used to work for Ashley furniture but I would have to pay! I asked to speak to Supervisor she said she would call me back never heard from her!

I am not one to complain but when you pay good money for furniture and find out the company does not stand behind it unless you spend more money! I have spent a lot of money at Ashley Furniture but never will again or recommend a company that does not stand behind its product

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unless you take warrenty know one helps with a problem.

Comments