I ordered a high top table with bar stools and a short table with regular tables came to my home.I thought me and my husband ordered it so i asked the guys who delivered it if it was my order and he responded YES.

I asked my husband and my husband said that we did order the high top with the barstools. to top that off the table is limping and 2 weeks of arguing with the phone rep I went to the stoor directly and they looked in my account and told me a different story on my purchase and then went right back to the same one. I asked to see a store manager and the store manager was really rude. the dining room set was expensive and it was fake steel.

2 of the chairs are limping and it has been 3 months and i am still waiting for there call because they said they were coming back to fix the problem. Even calling corporate their customer service is crappy.

I HATE IT PLEASE DO NOT WAIST UR MONEY AT ASHLEY'S...

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Product Ashley Furniture "I had a couch that ripped within 2 years. I had purchased the extended warranty. Customer service was terrible. Never sent anyone out to Repair. One representative told me they..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more