Tampa, Florida

I ordered a high top table with bar stools and a short table with regular tables came to my home.I thought me and my husband ordered it so i asked the guys who delivered it if it was my order and he responded YES.

I asked my husband and my husband said that we did order the high top with the barstools. to top that off the table is limping and 2 weeks of arguing with the phone rep I went to the stoor directly and they looked in my account and told me a different story on my purchase and then went right back to the same one. I asked to see a store manager and the store manager was really rude. the dining room set was expensive and it was fake steel.

2 of the chairs are limping and it has been 3 months and i am still waiting for there call because they said they were coming back to fix the problem. Even calling corporate their customer service is crappy.

I HATE IT PLEASE DO NOT WAIST UR MONEY AT ASHLEY'S...

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more