Tampa, Florida

I ordered a high top table with bar stools and a short table with regular tables came to my home.I thought me and my husband ordered it so i asked the guys who delivered it if it was my order and he responded YES.

I asked my husband and my husband said that we did order the high top with the barstools. to top that off the table is limping and 2 weeks of arguing with the phone rep I went to the stoor directly and they looked in my account and told me a different story on my purchase and then went right back to the same one. I asked to see a store manager and the store manager was really rude. the dining room set was expensive and it was fake steel.

2 of the chairs are limping and it has been 3 months and i am still waiting for there call because they said they were coming back to fix the problem. Even calling corporate their customer service is crappy.

I HATE IT PLEASE DO NOT WAIST UR MONEY AT ASHLEY'S...

Review about: Dinning Room Set.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley furniture Dura/blend Ashley Furniture "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..." Read more Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture Sofa Review Ashley Furniture "Bought my couch in September of 2015 and it looks 10 years old. I called after a few months of having it for them to send out a new cushion..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more