My wife and I spent a considerable amount of money at Ashley Furniture located at Jensen Beach Florida on October 2005.

After 1 year and two months into ownership of our sectional leather sofa the leather began to peel off of the sofa and the springs in the back of the sofa began to protrude out the back of the sofa like they were going to puncture through the leather. My wife and I personally went to the store where we purchased the furniture to complain about the leather peeling off and the manager told us he couldn't do anything because the sofa was covered for only one year.

I became extremely agitated at this ***'s comments and said that when I bought all this furniture that they gladly took my money and now that I have a problem they won't stand by their junk. I told him that I didn't care that the warranty of one year was done and that this was a manufacturers defect.

I am ready to throw this sofa in the garbage because it looks horrible. I do not know what else to do. I told my wife I will haul the sofa to the store during the weekend and sit outside the store and every customer that goes into this POS store I would show them what will happen to their furniture if they buy it from Ashley.

Is there anything else I can do in order to have my sofa repalced. I am thinking of calling the local news and filing a small claims court suit against Ashley Furniture. Any suggestions?

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I would recommend for you to get a complaint form readily available at your state's consumer protection dept at Attorney General's office and fill it out.They will set up an inspection of your product as well as other products at their store and their business practices and customer care polices.

They can not guarantee that you will get your money back or a replacement, but for the store management it will be a drag!

Dealing with all that paperwork and inspectors is not a pleasant expirience!Trust me, I'm speaking from my own expirience :zzz

What part of this do you not understand...if the furniture was not *** there would be no reason to deal with the Store.

The problem begins in Arcadia or any of the other sweat shops Ashley Furniture Industries operate.

I also agree, DO NOT BUY FROM ASHELY FURNITURE!!We purchased furniture from them in May and did not receive it until September.

After talking to several store associates, the store manager, and district manager, none of them offered an explanation as to why the furniture was delayed in coming. If it wasn't for my wife already owning matching pieces, which also took three months to get in, we wouldn't have bought there.

Rest assured, I'll NEVER buy from them again.I wouldn't even buy a screw from them!!!!

La Quinta, California, United States #29780

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!

Agree!And for heaven's sake, don't buy the stain warranty on anything, it isn't worth it.

If you have a big stain, get a local cleaner to do the job. It's cheaper.

These guys have so many clauses and exceptions, there is little chance you will get them to honor their committment.Thanks, only my opinion.