Payson, Utah

I am not buying from ashley furniture any more.It has been more than a year that they were supposed to come clean my chairs but they have not come.

Now they claim i am out of warraynty. I called Ashley Store in Salt Lake and they said it is under warranty. Costumer Service tells me that the tech has not come because my warranty is expired . A tech came and he said he can not clean my chairs.

Costumer service calls me that they can not send another tech to my house and they can not schedule another tech because they can not do it. The Circus goes on and on.

I have been over the phone more than 5 times that I remember and nobody takes responsibility.I suggest you, do not buy from Ashley Furniture

Review about: Ashley Furniture Warranty.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

To cohena2:

While you were ridiculing her grammar, you neglected to look at yours. You're lacking punctuation, and your syntax needs work.

Just saying.

cohena2

Is this even English? Write in English using proper grammar and maybe just maybe we can understand your complaint better.

Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture - 2 month old Burnella patio furniture. Paint peeling on leg Ashley Furniture "...Bought a round patio table with 4 chairs, a fire pit and a sectional patio furniture two months ago. Delivery was a nightmare, and I paid $250..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more