I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal. The fabric on the cushions is not soft and looks horrible. I even bought the extra coverage insurance....big joke. I first contacted the extra insurance company and was told it is not covered. I then contacted Ashley furniture and made a complaint and have not received any type of response. It of course now has been a little over a year so I'm sure they would just say sorry your warranty is up!...didn't know their products were only suppose to last a year!!There products are over priced and of poor quality. I will never buy from them again.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being cheated poor product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Loric 3-Piece Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "Like so many other reviews posted, I made a BIG mistake buying from Ashley Furniture. The problem is the warehouse located in Newark, Delaware. When the furniture was..."
- "This website is a scam! DONT but anything from this website. my card also was locked because they attempted to use my card. Somebody needs to investigate this websits. Its..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "Sadly, I placed an order of over $263 and also my boyfriend ordered from sammydress $230. They sent us a tracking number but it's untrackable. It's been well over a..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."