Holly Springs, North Carolina

I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal. The fabric on the cushions is not soft and looks horrible. I even bought the extra coverage insurance....big joke. I first contacted the extra insurance company and was told it is not covered. I then contacted Ashley furniture and made a complaint and have not received any type of response. It of course now has been a little over a year so I'm sure they would just say sorry your warranty is up!...didn't know their products were only suppose to last a year!!There products are over priced and of poor quality. I will never buy from them again.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being cheated poor product.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Wow!!!This is horrible!!!

Thank you everyone for speaking up about this! I was about to purchase this sectional.

We're in Canada and it was going to be $2500 plus tax!Thank you!!!

We have the exact same sectional in the photo.Entire thing is piling after 6 months.

Bought the additional warranty which is supposed to cover EVERYTHING according to the sales rep and it doesn't cover piling!My fault I guess but I didn't even know what piling was so even if I read the super fine print I wouldn't of known what it was.

Mine has done the same thing in only 5 months.