Conroe, Texas

My Wife and I decided it was time for a new bed and thought we would try Ashley Furniture. What A mistake!

Over a month later and We are still waiting for the rest of our purchase and no one seems to care. Our bed was back ordered for a month and the day of delivery, after they confirmed delivery, we were told our stuff wasn't in. So, I took another day off work and waited at home for our delivery. 2 hours after speaking to the delivery driver, saying he was on his way, again, we were told our bed wasnt received.

Why were they confirming delivery for something they didn't have? While all of this was going on our salesperson would never return our phone calls and the store manager seemed to care less. The third attempt, another day off work, our bed finally arrived incomplete. Another trip to the store and the manager told me I would have to call customer service!

The lady with customer care told me I would have to call the company they bought the bed from to get the part! This is unbelievable! I'm not doing their job for them. I told as much and I'm still waiting on someone to call me back.

I will make it a point to tell everyone I know not to do business with this company. I'm considering standing in front of their store and warning any would be buyers to stay away. Since all of this has happened I'm hearing the same sort of stories from other people who have had the same experience with Ashley.

If you read this and still shop there, remember, You have been warned. 40 something days after the purchase and I still do not have what I paid for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Customer service sucks.

Comments