Style and Design

Update by user Apr 24

Ashleys eventually contacted me and apologized and decided to replace the 9 inch box spring with the 5 inch low profile one [which was what I initially ordered].They replaced it free of charge BUT the 9 inch box spring was so big that the Ashleys delivery team could not even fit it through the door to remove it from my house, I don't know how they got it in, in the first place.

They tried to get me to sign an indemnity, indemnifying them from any damage that might be caused if they remove it forcefully and naturally I said no. Because if they caused any damage I would be the one that had to pay for it and I didn't want to be paying for that especially if it is caused by something that I didn't order. Then when they couldn't remove it they instructed the delivery team to leave it there and take back the 5 inch box spring!!! they are really full of it, luckily I was there to stop them.

They destroyed the 9 inch box spring by breaking it up, they smashed it with a hammer breaking all the boards and the frame inside so that they could remove it from my house. Yes guys it was that big....

Although I got the 5 inch box spring, I still would not recommend Ashleys, they are just way too slick at cheating consumers and if you fall prey to their predatory tactics or no returns policy you may have no recourse and you may be left out of pocket!!!Do not shop here

Original review posted by user Apr 01

bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them for over $200.Be careful when making ANY PURCHASE AT ALL FROM ASHLEY'S because they have a NO RETURNS POLICY, even if the mistake with your order is on their end.

Customer care will give you the run around and you will NOT GET the correct item or your money back. The bed they delivered looked nothing like the one in the showroom, the bed itself is at least 10 feet in the air, it is indeed dangerous getting on and off the bed. Don't walk!!Run!!

as fast as you can from their showrooms and be sure to shop at a store that has A RETURNS POLICY The team in New Rochelle - Melissa, Michelle and Everton they will dodge your calls just like they did mine and tell their colleagues to answer the phone and tell you that they are not at work, they are nothing but Charlatans, once they get your money that is it, you are trapped and you have no recourse with either customer service or the store.Do not shop here

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Deceitful business practices.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel