106 views

BIG LIARS. BOUGHT 2 MATTRESSES AS WELL AS SOFA AND RECLINGER.

WAS TOLD THAT OLD MATTRESSES WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY WHEN THEY DELIVERED NEW MATTRESSES. LIE!! HAD PAID FOR OLD SOFA AND RECLINER TO BE REMOVED BY 1-800-JUNK AND WHEN THEY DELIVERED NEW MATTRESSES WERE TOLD THEY WOULD NOT TAKE THE OLD ONES. THAT WAS NUMBER ONE PROBLEM, WHICH HAS BEEN RESOLVED BY US PAYING AN ADDITION $159.00 TO 1-800 JUNK TO REMOVE.

NEXT PROBLEM WAS THAT WE WERE LEAD TO BELIEVE WE WERE PURCHASING A PILLOWTOP KING MATTRESS, THAT WAS NOT THE CASE WHEN MATTRESS WAS DELIVERED. I WORK , MY HUSBAND WAS HOME FOR THE DELIVERY AND COMPLETELY AGGREVIATED WITHT HE MATTRESSES NOT BEING REMOVED THAT HE DID NOT NOTICE THAT THE KING WAS NOT A PILLOWTOP. I HAD STOPPED AT THE STORE AROUND 4PM ON THE WAY TO MY 81 YEAR OLD MOTHERS TO TAKE HER SHOPPING ABOUT THE NON REMOVAL OF THE MATTRESSES. WHEN I GOT HOME AT 8:00PM I SAW RIGHT AWAY THE NON PILLOW TOP PROBLEM AND CALLED THE STORE AT WHICH TIME THEY GAVE ME A CASE NUMBER 0182****.

I HAVE SINCE BEEN TO THE STORE 3 TIMES BEEN ON HOLD WITH CUSTOMER CARE FOR 45 MINUTES TO BE TOLD IT IS A STORE ISSUE. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH TERRIBLE!! CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE WERE BASICALLY CALLED LIARS BY YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP IN THE BRANDON STORE AND TOLD THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO SINCE MY HUSBAND SIGNED FOR THE FURNITURE.

NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING!! I WORK FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE BASED BUSINESS (LARGE WINDOW/DOOR SALES/SERVICE) OUR CUSTOMER COMES FIRST!! IMAGE THAT!!

I WILL NEVER REFER YOUR COMPANY NOR WILL I EVER SHOP IN YOUR STORES AGAIN. I WILL BE DISPUTING THIS CHARGE WITH MY FINANCING COMPANY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Very poor customer service.

Comments