1.3
Style and Design

I purchased a dinning set along with two extra chairs. Very expensive.

The sales person said it would be very beneficial to purchase the extended warranty with it because any damage would be covered, so I did. Sadly 3 weeks after I received my set I had a mishap, a cotton ball with nail polish remover on it rolled onto the table and instantly wore the paint off own to the wood. I was so sick over it. I called Ashley and they said to call the extended warranty number.

So I did, but they refused to honor their warranty because it was a chemical. There were not stipulations when i purchased the warranty, said every thing will be covered. So with many phone calls they agreed to send a tech to repair it. When the tech came to my house he said it was unrepairable.

He said he didn't even have the matching color, but attempted to put whatever color he had on it. Looks worse now. He said he would put an order in for a table top replacement. Never happened.

Made many calls and got nothing but a bunch of excuses.

How could a piece of furniture made of wood be unrepairable. What is this nonsense of an extended warranty they sold me. Ashley furniture ripped me off and didn't care. I have a nice conversation piece and it isn't pro Ashley.

My guests can't believe they wouldn't help me out to restore my table top. Never will I shop at Ashley's.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Initial sales person.

I didn't like: Lied about warrant, Lied about warranty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 07.

Comments