,We bought a couch and love seat , the couch was fine but the love seat was damaged, refused to take it, they said the would send a new replacement, They resent me the same broken love seat that we refused ,we didn't notice it until we went to move it, that the frame and leg was broken, and because of the 24 hour rule ,they the only thing they would do is send a repairman out to see if it could be repaired if not they would send another replacement I don't want a replacement , I want my money back not a broken couch, didn't get what paid for

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ashley furniture loveseat from Ashley Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments