1.8
Style and Design

Ashley Furniture and Syncrony bank shame on you... Went to Ashley Furniture in Durhan NC/ met with sales person/ bought furnituer/ First Delivery/ the sofa had to be replaced because it was to large for room/ no big deal I thought/ exchanged for love seat/Weeks later love seat arrives " USED"

It had signs of heavy usage after only a few days so we took that Loss.

Later we find out that they opened multiple accounts in my husbands name. Next 3/4 the rest of the furniture arrives/ one piece isn't on the truck so we canceled the order instead of making a big deal about it!!! Bad Idea/They messed up the order then charged me for the cancellation. simply couldnt take another day off at the time and the bed didn't fit either so it has to be returned/ due to the condition of the love seat we decided not to order anything else.

For one sofa@799 one reclines @399 andand a pair of clearance lamps@99 for the pair our bill was over 1900.00. we asked simply to go over the bill with Syncrony and they told us to go to Ashley/ we go to Ashley they told us to take it up with Syncrony. And so on. End result, we asked questions/ not complained/not sure if they know the difference.

On Nov.1 we noticed that it finally reflected a truer balance but low and behold, Syncrony bank decreased our credit line. hurting our credit score and we have not missed any payments to them/ You opend two accounts for one furniture sale, sold us a worn love seat for 799, over charged us other fees and because we used the appropriate chanels to challenge our bill / which is our God given right/ you come after us like we trying to not pay/ Nothing has changed on our credit report in 3 months to justify 6000.00 DECREASE IN CREDIT....

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY... NOW FOR SYNCRONY BANK/ I OPENED MY FIRST ACCOUNT WITH THEM ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO@SAMS CLUB/ TO BE CONTINUED...

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Finally having an ashley furniture account, Variety.

I didn't like: Very bad customer service reps who lie.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 22.

Comments