I ordered a couch set 12/21/09, paid in full and showed on the computer IN STOCK. Got the manager involved at 9 weeks, with the runaround "it is on the dock, it should be on the next truck in Los Angeles". I emailed corporate, only to be told each store is privately owned with their own policy, but they would forward the info to the owner. I personally emailed the owner, only to get the call from the Vice President.

The store manager along with the VP, told me the policy is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. If an item was on back order or something needed to be made, I had to wait, even if my item was on the showroom floor, as ALL orders previous to mine had to be filled. What ***!!!

VP promised me with a tentative 3 weeks more, that I would get a free home delivery. But still no couch, all the while me threatning I would contact the media since 9 weeks!!!!

Not only does Ashley have a F rating with BBB, and the lawsuit settlement of $470,000 in Arizona for deceptive sale practices, they are filing bankruptcy in CA, so get your refund IMMEDIATELY! Even my refund was a day late, but luckily for them, not a dollar short.

So from 12/21/09 to 4/2/09 NO COUCH! And the media was contacted... so the story is not over just yet... stay tuned!!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments