2.1

I bought a love seat and a sofa from Ashley along with their warranty in 2011. I thought I was buying a true leather sofa, yeah it wasn't.

And the warranty was a waste of money. Both my sofa and love seat are peeling and flaking. They look horrible and when I tried to make a claim, I was told that it was considered normal ware and tare (trust me it's not...the whole seat cushion is gone, well the durablend that covers it is and its flaking off on the back rest as well). It was totally a waste of money and I am so disappointed that we got them.

They really are poor quality and the warranty that I was told covered everything was a complete waste of money. I hope to never own Ashley furniture again if I can help it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Being lied to, Quality of the furniture.

• Warranty Worthless
  • ashley furniture reviews

Comments

We bought a Durablend sectional in 2013 from Ashley furniture in North Brunswick, NJ. We are an adult home, well maintained home.

The couch is barely used and noticed peeling. Now, "one" entire cushion is bare.

We bought the warranty, but guess what it doesn't cover? "Peeling." Go figure!

Ashley Furniture Reviews