I bought a $2900 living room set and was told it would be delivered in time for Thanksgiving on November 24th. When the 23rd came and I had not received a call to arrange delivery, I called and was told they could deliver the love seat sometime in December, but could not tell me when the remainder of the set could be delivered. The salesman told me the "roads are bad".

Right. This is extremely poor customer service, espicially considering most of their competitors are delivering within 24 hours. I'm sure if they don't clean it up they will be out of business soon.

I highly recommend against any purchase from this store.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Purchased sectional from Ashley Spokane and it took them a month to deliver it after promising delivery in a week. One recliner was broken and had to be replaced. The material used to cover the sectional was barely better than burlap with broken threads unraveling after one week of use! Sagging foam and sections that

failed to mate together properly. Not a member of BBB. BBB rating is F!

We didn't do our homework, make sure you do yours.

Stay away from this place.

after Ashley furniture closed, their extended warrenty on my 9 month old couch would NOT be honored .BAD COMPANY!!! DO NOT BUY

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE STORE.I purchased a complete bedroom set that was advertised from this company.

My purchase was on Oct.30th 2010. It was supposed to be a christmas gift for my 11 year old daughter. No one can tell me why it wasn't here on Nov. 20th.

To start they had false advertisement and the Manager of the store was very unprofessional and rude towards myself and my mother. I have been getting the run around for 3 weeks now.. and still no one has any clue where my things are. One person told me that the matteress is in and i could go get that and lay it on the floor for my daughter to sleep on...

than the manager from the store sent me a hand written card with a 50$ gift card that can ONLY be used if I purchase something that is $499 or more.. That is an insult to me. Why in the *** would I want to purchase anything from them again. Now, today I was told that my purchase WILL NOT BE HERE FOR CHRISTMAS.

and he could promise me that.. So my daughter doesn't get her christmas present...

Thank You Ashley Funiture...:(