1.7
Style and Design

February 10, 2017 Part 1- I will never buy from Ashley's Furniture again.Horrible service, from the salesperson not giving you all the financing details until you've spent hours picking out the furniture you want.

They charge a fee for purple cow something, required if you finance and it was $329 for my purchase. If you order off their website, which I had to do because of the limited store selection, you better like it because they have a no return policy. That's pretty extreme considering colors can look differently on the computer screen vs. in person.

They absolutely will not accept any returns for any reason. The salesperson is helpful until you sign the paperwork, after that don't expect them to return calls or texts or make any effort on your behalf. Oh, and they were supposed to trade out the 8 feet on my furniture, I received 2 about a week after the furniture was delivered, 4 more another week later and I'm still waiting on the last 2. Their customer service, if you can get past the creepy voice greeting, just be prepared to be caught in an endless loop of pressing a number because nobody answers the phone.

They don't seem to open at the hour advertised. They picked up my sofa to repair a manufacturing defect. They said it would only be a couple of days. It has been two weeks and I've talked to the salesperson, customer service, waiting for return calls, waiting on hold and I still don't know where my sofa is or when it will be back.

Do not shop at ASHLEY. Lesson learned. February 11, 2017 Part 2 - Unless you're into continual frustration and being mislead, don't shop at Ashley's Furniture. Right after my review yesterday, Friday 02/10, I received a call from customer service saying my sofa had been ready for (4) days and customer service had just failed to call me.

I was told it would be delivered today. Well that didn't happen. I received a call from the delivery man at 6:15 pm saying they would be delivering within an hour. An hour passed, the delivery guy called again saying he just arrived at the Amarillo store and my sofa is NOT ready.

He didn't have any other info. So I called my salesperson. She wasn't aware of the situation at all. She also told me they aren't allowed to go into the back room, where my sofa sat unrepaired.

She told me she would call the store manager and call me back. Instead she texted me that the store manager would call me. A little later I get a call from Sam Estrada. He has no idea why he is even calling me.

I have to catch him up. Then he tells me he is sure they can get my sofa repaired AND delivered on Monday. I ask, what I believe is a reasonable question, "why are you certain that my sofa can be repaired and delivered on Monday when you haven't been able to accomplish that in the last two weeks?" His reply- "ma'am if we're just going to go back and forth..." At that point I interrupted him pointing out that Ashley's has misled me (lied), inconvenienced me for two weeks and he had no right to object to my attempt to clarify if what he is telling me NOW is REALLY going to happen. I told him "don't act like you're doing me a favor." Sam Estrada acted unconcerned and uninterested, not management material, didn't even know why he was calling me, more of a "sorry, not sorry" kind of guy.

February 13, 2017 Part 3 - called customer service; the girl didn't see any delivery scheduled for me today. Put me on hold and then told me it will be delivered but it's going to be awhile. I asked if she could verify that somebody is actually repairing it because it can't be delivered until repaired.

She is in the corporate office and doesn't have that information.WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Run-around.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion