Sandy, Utah

This is my second time buying from Ashley Furniture. SHAME ON ME for buying from them.

It will be the last. Ordered a table set, which was delivered by Ashley the chair by UPS. The table was set up for delivery between 9-1, chairs coming the same day. Table comes they unbox it start putting it together to find that there aren't enough screws to finish.

The delivery person tells me we'll leave the table and they will call you to arrange coming back out. He procecced to tell me to sign for the table, he assured me it would be fine that he had sent picture and talk to corporate and they would be calling me. Shortly after they leave I receive a canal from corprate telling me that the screw would be delivered within 21 days and when I received them I was to call to schedule the put together. I then asked about the chairs that were coming UPS, if they would be doing them at the same time.

They informed me that the furniture being delivered by UPS would not be included in the put together. Surprise, no where did it say half the set was going put together and the other half not their problem. Long story short, there has been no resolution no table and I have 8 chairs in boxes. Ashley furniture is a joke!

I found a living room set I liked at Ashley's, I bought it on line from another company and saved $800.00 and that was with paying for complete set up! I will never buy from Adhleys again costumer service sucks also!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Customer support representative, No service.

Comments