Go to the Brick.............Leon's....Salvation Army...........Anywhere but DO NOT buy from Ashley.They promise but do not deliver.

Held off going to a n out of town funeral visitation for tomorrow as I was supposed to get delivery of a console (other two pieces were delivered ON TWO SEPARATE DAYS!!!!). I just called and they tell me the piece is not in and won't be until next week. Now I have to return early from the U.S. on the chance it will be delivered when they said it would be (and they lied on the second piece when it was supposed to be delivered.

Sigh.Don't trust them).

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that your delivery has been delayed. Please feel free to reach out to us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel