1 year ago i purchased a leather rocker recliner and love seat and tables.Well after the first month the coffee table started to fall apart.

this started the nightmare with Ashley. It took 2 months to get replacement for the tables and then they fell apart. I finally had them remove the tables and refund me which they wanted to charge me a restock fee that they waived vise a lawsuit. now the stitching and leather is fading and we are right back to square one.

management won't take your call and Tammy who posts as consumer affairs for Ashley tell you they can't help because the Charleston SC store is independently owned. So please don't buy unless you want pain and suffering. I also bet Tammy will post some B.S.

about why Ashly can't help.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

#42082

run away from ashley furniture store especially the one on winchester road in memphis tn.i went in yesterday to buy a sofa and a dinning set.

i found the dinning set i liked. the sells rep. was Shirley Brown, she was nice enough. i bought the set for 1,495.00 and as she said since it was the only one i bought it as is.

so my self and Shirley and my daughter Rhonda checked it over and i looked fine. i paid cash for it and even bought an extended warranty on the set. now the trouble we got it home and the base for the legs will not screw down and tighten for you to be able to put the top on. i called the store and at first i was polite till i was told their was nothing that couled be done about this because it was "as is" how in the *** was i suppose to twist and turn the legs to see if they tighten down?

so they said they would send out a tech if i insisted on it and they could send one today but it would cost me $165.00. no i don't think so! or we could bring the base up there and they would fix it , ok better we'll be there in 15 minutes. then well we will send the tech to your house today at no cost.

fine great. now i get a call that it will be 2 weeks before they can get here and i should have paid $195.00 for them to deliver so yeah i'm pissed big time this is the store that i always wanted to shop in and now i know it will never happen again.

whatch your back for when you go out the door felling great at your new purchase...

Steeple, England, United Kingdom #36712

Trust me the Ashly Consumer Affairs Office will not help. Report it to the BBB and file the lawsuit.

:cry I have purchased furniture and NO DELIVERY has occurred yet.This has been almost 2 months ago.

How can I get a refund on my check? I have my paperwork where all the items were purchased.

Who will be responsible for a refund to the customers if the stores are individually owned and the owner has filed for bankruptcy?Do I smell a lawsuit?