My wife and I and purchased $3400 worth of furniture.Of course this was during a sale.

The salesperson had told us that we could pay a restock fee if the couch was too big and we wanted to exchange for a loveseat.

The salesperson led us to believe that we would be able to exchange for the sale price. That was a lie. When it arrived we notified them immediately (you only have 24 hrs) the store manager said they don't do restocks… or exchanges. After some pressure they changed to say they would restock at 30% which we were ok with; but that we would be priced on the exchange at full retail.

That difference was $800. That was again out of alignment with what the salesperson had told us.

Needless to say WE WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AND WILL RECOMMEND THAT NONE OF OUR FRIENDS SHOP THEM… Their customer service is horrible and I just hope the furniture we purchased lasts.

From what I have read on the blogs I don't have much hope.We have never had these with Dillards, Havertys, Thomsville or Stacys… SHOP THEM NOT ASHLEYS!

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments