I purchased a couch, lovedeat, and chair as well as a set of 3 tables on feb 5 and it was paid in full( otherwise they wouldnt order it) and i was told 2-3 weeks.ok then everytime i called to see if it was being loaded on a certain day , they would tell it a differernt date.

they wouldnt refund my money, and they lied about delivery time and time again, it took over 3 months to finally get my stuff. then when i getr it the couch and loveseat and chair you can see staples in it. the tables were scratched, and say made in china.

then as if that wasnt bad enough the delivery was just ashley style too. they were not there when stated would be and then they unload my stuff in the rain..

with nothing to cover it..

I would not refer anyone there.......

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Whitesboro, Texas, United States #10111

Take your money and give you crapy furniture !!!

Look don't let them kid you....they only make your furniture after you order.The folks in Arcadia want you to believe that all the delivery problems are due to the Homestores.

Don't believe it.....maybe if they (Arcadia) were not a bunch of greedy bastards...and they actually believed they made a good product they would produce a product based on expected demand instead of actual orders.You don't get your furniture on time because it's only made after you order...and not made well because they have to keep up with the orders placed.

Capitola, California, United States #9364

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!