Ashley Furniture - Dresser Drawer Handles

1923 of 2083 Ashley Furniture reviews

The handles on my Ashley Furniture desser drawers are falling off.One by one they break off as we simply open drawers.

The furniture has been discontinued and I do not know how to get new handles. Haven't had any other problems with the furniture but not have handles on the drawers is aggravating . The bedroom suite is only a couple of years old and I love the design, but we are unable to use the dresser because of the missing handles and inability to open the drawers.

I would love to find out how to get replacement handles.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 67 Yes 67 30 No 30
Had the same issue 91 Yes 91
1923 of 2083 Ashley Furniture reviews

Jun 03, 2016 #1168460

I too am having the same problem of the drawer handles breaking off. My bedroom furniture have also been discontinued. My first handle broke off about 3 months after it was purchased. So far I've had 4 to break.
Nice furniture, bad drawer pulls. I have (2) 3 drawer night stands, an 8 drawer dresser, a 6 drawer media chest, and a 5 drawer chest of drawers. That is 25 drawers with a total of 26 drawer pulls to be replaced that is going to be a very expensive replacement cost. So far no luck in finding the right sized drawer pulls. I would love to know if we all have the same bedroom furniture or the same handles.

1 0 Reply
John

Apr 27, 2016 #1150609 Clifton Park, New York, United States

We also have the same problem with the pull handles.Hard to believe they would use such cheap pull handles from china.
John

Jan 18, 2016 #1096922

We have the same problem our furniture has been discontinued and the handles are 5 1/2 inch hole to hole and no one sells them that long. Our furniture number is B634-31 Ashley furniture please let us know ggcaligirl@gmail.com Thanks

Oct 26, 2015 #1054262

Same here. Payed good money, for something that did not last. This furniture is not used by children so it is not mishandled. Will not buy Ahshely products again.

Oct 26, 2015 #1053854

Same here the pull handles crack in the middle one by one. Cheap!!!! I need replacements as well.

Oct 24, 2015 #1053299

I have had the same problem with a handle on a Ashley furniture dresser, and would like to repeat the question "Where can one get new handles for furniture draws?"

PurrPurr

Sep 14, 2015 #1033575 Yucca Valley, California, United States

I could probably steer you in the right direction, but I cannot envision "breaking off" in regards to the handles. Are they screwed on and the handle breaks off and leaves the screws behind? Are they glued on (unlikely)? Your description is unclear. If it is the first reason, then measure the distance between the screws, go to a hardware store and get handles that have the screws the same distance apart. Get a screwdriver that fits the slots, then remove the old screws and install the new handles with the new screws (or reuse the old screws if they fit). This is an easy fix if this is what you mean in regards to "breaking off".

Oct 05, 2015 #1043236

Our handles are also breaking off. It's pretty *** expensive to replace 16 handles when we've already paid over $6000.00 for the set!!! Not a good answer!!

Milo

Jan 24, 2016 #1100238 Cardington, Ohio, United States

In my case they are drop handles which break in the center and leave the posts that the drop handle swivels in behind. the posts are on a 3.375 centers and we can't find anything close. if i could find something close in style and size i could put them on the bottom drawers so the mismatch wouldn't be noticed. If you have an idea where to get a drop down style drawer pull in antique brass finish I would certainly take a look, Purrpurr. thanks.

Unhappy Ashley customer

Nov 09, 2016 #1238749 Newark, New Jersey, United States

We have had identical problem!
One by one each handle breaks off and there is no way to fix it.
We had an Ashley warranty, however this began to occur right after the warranty was over.
We did the exact same thing as you... we.moved them around so as not to be noticed. Finally we had so many broken that we went to Ashley and had to
replace them with similar looking knobs. These replacemenrs do not fit well. We had to put washers in to keep these tight. Ashley took no responsibility for this inferior product. The replacement knobs were expensive.. we needed 26 plus we fear these new ones, too, will break.

Mimi Claire

Apr 05, 2016 #1139752 Tucson, Arizona, United States

Our Ashley dresser drawer handle broke off.. Snapped with no warning -- no one makes this size --6" wide!

Aug 04, 2015 #1015836

Got my replacements on eBay.

Aug 02, 2015 #1014813

I have the same problem and Ashley Furniture was unhelpful

1 0 Reply
Coop

Feb 07, 2015 #942384 Flat Rock, Alabama, United States

I have the same problem. I gave $4,000.00+ for my bedroom suite. I have pulls broken on the dresser,night stand and the armoire. I have a house full of Ashley furniture. I have no complaints with the furniture, but I have to admit these broken pulls have left a bad taste for Ashely furniture. When it's time to buy new furniture I will remember the aggravation of the broken pulls.

3 1 Reply

Jul 27, 2015 #1012681

I also spent $4000+ on my furniture and the handles have also been breaking one by one. I don't know where to get replacement handles that will match. I would hate to replace all of them and spend even more money trying to do that.

Mari

Jan 05, 2015 #925873 North Andover, Massachusetts, United States

The handles on my bedroom furniture are literally breaking off. I don't know where to find them since I have the bureau, 2 night stands, armoir. If anyone has had success sourcing them, please let me know.

Jan 29, 2015 #938507 Oswego, New York, United States

yep mine too went to the store got no help what a business! i now bought knobs that don't even match.Spent 5 thousand and 2 years later not a handle left

1-20 of 38 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×