Winston Salem, North Carolina
8.2K views

The handles on my Ashley Furniture desser drawers are falling off. One by one they break off as we simply open drawers.

The furniture has been discontinued and I do not know how to get new handles. Haven't had any other problems with the furniture but not have handles on the drawers is aggravating . The bedroom suite is only a couple of years old and I love the design, but we are unable to use the dresser because of the missing handles and inability to open the drawers.

I would love to find out how to get replacement handles.

Comments

Heydi

Well this is disappointing to read. Same boat.

Discontinued Ashley Furniture and no one can help me find replacement pulls that are breaking off. Way too much money spent on this furniture for it to fall apart like that.

I guess I'll start looking for a different pull to replace all of them. Not happy with Ashley Furniture.

I see by reading the other complaints , there is no resolve from Ashley Furniture ! I too have several drawer pulls that have broken.

As a mater of fact ,the same bedroom suite as the gentleman with the Youtube video.

which is a good fix! BTW the set was tagged " Made in China" Ashley lost a customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ours have started to break one by one. Crazy for the amount we paid for this furniture.

Corianne

I have the same problem and can’t find them anywhere. I now have 5 broken with just regular use. Thinking BBB should be reported.

I have the same problem . Every last one broke .

My nightstand just broke today. Not good

Aolani
@Anonymous

Have the same issue with mine. My bedroom suite cost over 5 grand and the hardware is inferior quality. Started breaking into pieces within a year of purchase.

I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer

Keith H

Cheeeeep chinese pot metal pulls on dressers that break

Keith H

Dresser pull handles break and can't find exact replacements...expensive to replace with other pull that may have same problem Guess plain old wooden pull knobs ,,won't that look nice

We are having the same issue with all handles to our dresser as they are breaking off..has anyone had any luck ordering extra parts.? Much appreciated in Texas

same problem as everyone, handles break easy just by normal use. It looks like the handles were made out of a cheap metal that deteriorates over time.

Now the beset is discontinued. waste of money!

The same thing happened to me....x's 8!! The first time, I ordered a replacement and a spare.

When the 3rd one fell off, I called their home office and was told to just replace all of them as they were discontinued!!! In my case, 38!!! Not only is the quality of the furniture poor, so is their customer service. I will NEVER purchase anything Ashley.

I have furniture that is 30 years old that my children have taken with every drawer pull and slide in tact. I mention this as I have 3 of those broken in addition to the 8 pulls. I have walked into the room to find pulls on the floor.

The pins are plastic as are the drawer slides where others use metal. POS!!!!

i have same issue regarding knobs i have 3 broken why can't ashley have better service for therecustomer i will not go back there again until this problem can be solve with some kind of replacement

I have the same issue with the Camilla bedroom furniture.. I have 7 broken. Very poorly made.

I have the same issue with the Coal Creek Dark Brown Poster Bed collection

I have the same problem. Cheaply made.

I have the same problem and can not find the dresser drawer handles.

Like the rest of you. I also have the Ashley bedroom set and the dresser pull on the dresser model B634-31 has broken where the pin goes into the socket that is screwed into the dresser drawer.

I have been on google all day trying to locate replacements with no luck.

Has anyone been able to locate the pulls or something similar? If so please contact me at midwestgirl2012@yahoo.com

We have the same problem. Can't find the dresser drawer pull handles and all of ours have broken. Did anyone on here ever find any?

I too am having the same problem. I contacted the home store and they told me to bring in one of the broken handles.

So I'm going to try that. I also told the person that answered the phone about the blog on the Internet about this problem.

We all need to express our concern with the home company where we bought the furniture.

Ashley HomeStore