Winston Salem, North Carolina
5.1K views 41 comments

The handles on my Ashley Furniture desser drawers are falling off.One by one they break off as we simply open drawers.

The furniture has been discontinued and I do not know how to get new handles. Haven't had any other problems with the furniture but not have handles on the drawers is aggravating . The bedroom suite is only a couple of years old and I love the design, but we are unable to use the dresser because of the missing handles and inability to open the drawers.

I would love to find out how to get replacement handles.

Review about: Bedroom Suite.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Mike
Arkansas, United States #1330391

We have the same problem. Can't find the dresser drawer pull handles and all of ours have broken. Did anyone on here ever find any?

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1296753

I too am having the same problem.I contacted the home store and they told me to bring in one of the broken handles.

So I'm going to try that. I also told the person that answered the phone about the blog on the Internet about this problem.

We all need to express our concern with the home company where we bought the furniture.

Ashley HomeStore

Colton · 33 mi

Open until 9:00 PM

855 Ashley Way, Colton, CA 92324

Open today · 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (909) 433-5303

Home, Pennsylvania, United States #1240949

If you find out, let me know! We had ours under a year!

to Anonymous #1299344

Has anyone had any luck on finding replacement handles? Mine are breaking too and I need three right now

Vienna, Virginia, United States #1201600

We have the exact same problem. Very annoying for the price we paid.

I too am having the same problem of the drawer handles breaking off.My bedroom furniture have also been discontinued.

My first handle broke off about 3 months after it was purchased. So far I've had 4 to break.

Nice furniture, bad drawer pulls. I have (2) 3 drawer night stands, an 8 drawer dresser, a 6 drawer media chest, and a 5 drawer chest of drawers. That is 25 drawers with a total of 26 drawer pulls to be replaced that is going to be a very expensive replacement cost.

So far no luck in finding the right sized drawer pulls.I would love to know if we all have the same bedroom furniture or the same handles.

John
Clifton Park, New York, United States #1150609

We also have the same problem with the pull handles.Hard to believe they would use such cheap pull handles from china.

John

We have the same problem our furniture has been discontinued and the handles are 5 1/2 inch hole to hole and no one sells them that long. Our furniture number is B634-31 Ashley furniture please let us know ggcaligirl@gmail.com Thanks

Same here.Payed good money, for something that did not last.

This furniture is not used by children so it is not mishandled.Will not buy Ahshely products again.

Same here the pull handles crack in the middle one by one. Cheap!!!! I need replacements as well.