We bought the 5 Year warranty because the sales rep said this way you have piece of mind, as it will cover any damage!Well that is not true.

We contacted the warranty company and Ashley, and they will not assume any responsibility. After researching online I see there are many folks that have experienced similar issues with the Durablend material just flaking off, it looks absolutely horrible. We don't even use these love seats that much!!!! It is really bad that Ashley doesnt care, but it is even worse that we paid for a warranty it doesn't cover the damage!

They felt no obligation to remedy the problem or compensate for the damage. Their comment was if you had damaged the love seat with nail polish remover we would provide coverage from your warranty.

Ashley said we don't provide coverage material failure.Seriously!!!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Arab, Alabama, United States #1347593

We have the same problem with our love seat, leather pealing off at the headrest.The response from Ashley was that since we moved that voids the warranty.

I have never heard of such and the salesperson surely didn't express that. I have spoken with numerous other furniture suppliers and none have heard of this.

We will never grace the doors of another Ashley furniture store and I am going to start spreading the word via social media to everyone I can to inform them of this ridiculous warranty.I will join the Ashley Pissed off Customer list.

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,