We purchased a three piece living room set and the sofa began peeling almost right away.The other two pieces are rarely used but the point where they touch (note the word touch, not scraped) the wall has done the same as the sofa.

I would like this repaired, but was told when it first happened that it was not part of the warranty. We bought this set at the Fort Myers store in Florida.

The furniture is only used about four months of the year so we expected it to last for years, not one season.I certainly hope that something can be done.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Preferred solution: repair or replace.

I liked: Comfort of the furniture i bought, Initially the sofa.

I didn't like: Poor quality, I would never send anyone there.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Why you should never buy any furniture from Ashley Ashley Furniture "...They bought what they thought was a leather couch from Ashley furniture.The reason they..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more