I purchased a sofa, love seat and recliner from Ashley Furniture.I have a family of four adults.

Within 2 years the durablend furniture began cracking and peeling. It has now been 4 years and the furniture is a mess. The durablend sticks to whatever it touches and ends up all over the house. I wonder about the safety of this material around babies and toddlers.

I would never recommend Ashley Furniture to anyone. My daughter in-law purchased similar durablend furniture from a factory and her furniture is also peeling and cracking.

This is a terrible product that does not wear well and is certainly inferior to real leather.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture. The most disappointing about a product or service from Ashley Furniture was inferior quality and inferior product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,