I purchased a sofa, love seat and recliner from Ashley Furniture. I have a family of four adults.

Within 2 years the durablend furniture began cracking and peeling. It has now been 4 years and the furniture is a mess. The durablend sticks to whatever it touches and ends up all over the house. I wonder about the safety of this material around babies and toddlers.

I would never recommend Ashley Furniture to anyone. My daughter in-law purchased similar durablend furniture from a factory and her furniture is also peeling and cracking.

This is a terrible product that does not wear well and is certainly inferior to real leather.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Inferior quality, Inferior product.

• DuraBlend material

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,