2.9

The staff at this location are very friendly, but that's about it.

We bought a living room set (Dark Brown Mocha Knox Durablend) (loveseat, sofa, chair) and the sofa came with crooked stitching (it looks cheap) and the chair had loose decorative stitching. After a year, the seams started to rub off (the "leather" flakes off, leaving white marks) so I thought I would call and see if warranty covered anything. The inspector made false promises saying both would be covered as it does not seem to be wear and tear, but then both were denied once the pictures went to head office. Just a note, we are very clean people with no kids or pets. We do not sleep on the furniture and only use to sit and watch tv for two hours a night. To me, it did not seem like wear and tear either. It seemed cheap quality. My sister bought similar furniture and she has two young children and a dog and their stuff is fine. The only difference is she bought leather and not durablend. Perhaps DURABLEND IS NOT THE WAY TO GO.

DO NOT BUY THEIR WARRANTY. It literally covers nothing. The stitching on the chair and crooked stitching on the sofa wasn't covered because "it was decorative". The rubbing on the seams and the flaking of the couch was "wear and tear, not manufacturer's defective".

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Loveseat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments