12704 Amargosa Rd, Victorville, CA 92392, USA
2.0

I am very unimpressed and not satisfied in the least with my experience with Ashly Furniture, after I made my purchase and waited for delivery. A month ago when part of my order was delivered the entertainment center was missing a handle.

I was told the part will ship in the next 2 business days by customer service when I called the following day. After 2 wks, still no part. When calling the victorville store today to see if the part was to be delivered with the rest of my purchase, I am told that part is not in stock , it's not coming with your delivery today- is not in stock and that's not how it works and I was made to feel I was dumb for even asking. Further, when I question why the furniture was even delivered knowing the part was missing and I asked why this was not communicated to me during delivery, but that I had to discover this when I was showing a friend the new furniture, I was rudely informed it was not in stock and will ship when it is available.

I have been waiting a month since I purchased 5 items at the City of Victorville, Ca store. Was told my order will be shipped in two separate deliveries, today Sunday ,Oct 29 was the 2nd shipment. Yesterday, Oct 28th , I recieved a text confirming a 12:45-5:45 pm delivery. Than another text an hr later for a 1:45 -5:45 pm delivery , than yet another text confirming delivery between hrs of 2:45- 6:45 pm.

( I have rearranged my Sunday schedule to accommodate this delivery). Now an hr after my phone call to customer service I recieved a fourth text informing me my tables will not be delivered after all!

!! Awful delivery service, poor communication, and lack of courtesy from customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Entertainment Center.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Amrom

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your purchase or customer service experience. Please feel free to provide feedback on both by emailing us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel