I can't even get a copy of what is covered in writing. But they sure did charge me $119.00 for the extended warranty.

When I asked Daniel Powell for a copy of the extended warranty he told me it is all over the website. Haha, nothing but the limited warranty is on the website. So now I have paid $119.00 for nothing so far. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced with a company!!

Now that I am talking to other people they have said the exact same thing. I wished I would have done more research on this company. They SUCK!! Even the delivery guys were terrible.

I almost signed for a gray recliner when I bought a BROWN one. I am so glad I did not sign for that. Anything you sign for you are stuck with it.

Even if it does not fit, match, etc.

Oh and they said the couch would fit through a 32' door....NOT!

They had to go through my back yard and take it in through the French doors. Terrible company through and through, not one good thing to say about them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Service Contracts. Contact us to file a claim, check on a claim or to obtain general information regarding your Protection Plan.

Call: (888) 585-9488.

Email: claims@gbsent.com. hope this helps

Renee H

Was it platinum plus warranty? I am looking into a class action lawsuit.

Ashley Furniture Reviews