Bought 2 recliners and couch, when delivered one recliner was in need of repair, called store in Canton, Ohio first person I spoke with said they were not going to do anything about because we had someone come to my house to let delivery guys in, I demanded to speak with a manage and said unacceptable, we work so we had a family member come to our house and recliner will be taken care of or all furniture will be returned. Finally, the manager said he knew what the problem was without seeing the recliner and would order parts and service repair as it would take longer to order another recliner.

Parts came within 2 weeks, called for service and was not scheduled for 2 months. Day arrived for service call and after the time I was given for service to be at our house, I called asking where the service person was and was told his car broke down, I asked no one could call and let me know, the girl said we have it documented someone called my house about an hour prior to my call, I asked her if she or the company was in the habit of lying as I was home, my phone did not ring, and I had not missed calls or voice mails, she told me they could reschedule but did not know how long it would take. I said no, call the Ashley Canton store, asked for the manager, told him the situation and he said nothing I can do about it, I told him to order a new chair, he said fine it will be 15-18 weeks.

I will never shop at Ashley furniture again. After we made are original purchase and I told a friend she said what bad service she had and went into detail, I almost cancelled my order then and probably should have considering the lack of customer service, the lying, and rudeness of the manager, I tell everyone not to shop at Ashley's not a good company.

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP AT ASHLEY FURNITURE NOT A RELIABLE COMPANY AND RUDE PEOPLE.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Original service person was very good.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Service horrible and manager rude.

Location: 4725 Dressler Road Northwest, Canton, OH 44718